What a difference a few minutes can make! I have briefly looked at delicious from time to time, but never really found it useful. Spending a few minutes on it this morning made a big difference for me. Just realising that I can put it in alphabetical order made it make so much more sense. Scrolling through the tags allowed me an opportunity to see what is available for future requests without the pressure of wanting to help the customer now. I can now see myself going to these as an information option.
A tip I would pass along is to put the tags in alphabetical order and to have them open in a new window. I found this useful when looking at a subject and it was like peeking at a tag while still having the list in the background. I didn't feel as lost this way.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment